What project are you working on that invites voiceover? If your project is not speaking for itself, we can help!
Here is a partial list of the kinds of voiceover projects we can do for you:
- Animated films
- Audio Books
- iPad Kids Books with visual manipulation, audio and sound effects (in partnership with Channel Photographics)
- Personalized Books for kids
- Films and television
- Radio Spots
- Corporate voice for website greetings, how-tos, tutorials, etc.
- Phone and voicemail systems
- Museum audio program tours and presentations
- Meditation programs
- Recordings for memorial services (favorite poems, etc)
- Sound Effects (these are particularly effective with books for kids – check out my samples and products)
- Original Music
- Male Voices
- Spanish and other languages
- Editorial Services: Often technical language, material that originated in a language other than English, or other text that is being developed, while grammatically correct does not always make for a good audio script. We have the ability to facilitate cross-cultural scripting as well as other copy that may need some tweaking to make it great audio copy.
All audio books are produced according to the technical requirements of ACX, through which all books for Audible.com, Amazon.com, and iTunes are produced.