We at Pro Audio Voices are committed to developing relationships with professionals in a range of fields. We want to be your source of excellent referrals to professional services and products that you need. We only refer to professionals that have earned our trust. When we direct clients, friends, family, and anyone else looking for a referral to one of these providers, we are confident they will be well served. This list is provided as a service to you. Out of professional courtesy, we”d appreciate it if you let them know that you found them through Becky Parker Geist and Pro Audio Voices.
- Book Design and Layout: Val Sherer: 415-456-0247
- Book Templates: Joel Friedlander: Practical advice to build better books. Joel has a blog packed with great information for folks in the world of self-publishing, and his book A Self-Publisher’s Companion is a gem. He is also well-connected in the publishing world and is past president of Bay Area Independent Publishers Association.
- Book Cover Design: Andy Parker: 503-381-9176
- Book Cover Image Conversion for Audiobooks: Andy Parker: 503-381-9176
- Website Design & Security: Jeffrey Samorano & Todd Walker, Entropic Studio
- Promotional & Book Jacket Copy: Linda Jay, 415-320-0083
- Social Media packages & Author Training: BooksGoSocial
- Social Media Management & Implementation: Sarah Giometti
- Marketing Services: Kristin Lee Swensen, Kreativz, 415-347-3799
- Referral Marketing: Mickey Griffith, Referral Institute
- FaceBook Business Page Set-up: Andy Parker: 503-381-9176
- Packaging: Steven Goff, 415-456-2934
eBook & Enhanced eBook Conversion
- David Kudler, Stillpoint Digital
- Steven Goff: Managing Director of Global PSD, the best source for printing, sourcing and development. He also manages Channel Photographics, publishers of beautiful books requiring exceptional printing for photos and great art. Steven can also help you with beautiful enhanced ebooks. Steven is also one of our partners in the DoodleeBooks project.
- INscribe Digital: Pro Audio Voices serves as an agent to provide our clients access to INscribe Digital.
Writing & Editing
- Ghost Writing: Laine Cunningham, Writer’s Resource From creation to contract, Laine coaches writers through writing their own books or ghostwrites for them. She also helps edit, rewrite, restructure and pitch the final versions to publishers. From self-help, business and technical topics for the mainstream to nearly all the fiction categories, Laine helps self-publishing authors produce their books and adjunct products. Through her network of referrals, Laine has helped her clients receive contracts with top agents and publishers. Laine also helps with the pitch process, including query letters, book proposals, and lists of agents/publishers tailored to the author’s short- and long-term needs.
- Book Proposals: Laine Cunningham, Writer’s Resource
- Editor & Proofreader: Linda Jay Geldens: 415-320-0083
- Editor: David Kudler, Stillpoint Digital
- Translation: Philip Auerbach, Auerbach International Inc.: 415-592-0042
Photography & Videography
- Portraits, Products, Architecture, Non-profit Work: Trevor Henley, Henley Photography
- Wildlife, Fine Art: Nita Winter and Rob Badger
- Travel Photography: Lee Foster
- Documentary: Jim Parker, Riverview Studios
- Video: Noah Bohman, Tranquil One Entertainment
- Video: Terry Lamb, Videosyncracy: producer, coach
Printing, Sourcing, Duplication
- Printing: Steven Goff: Global PSD: The best source for printing, sourcing and development. He also manages Channel Photographics, publishers of beautiful books requiring exceptional printing for photos and great art. Steven can also help you with beautiful enhanced ebooks. Steven is also one of our partners in the DoodleeBooks project.
- Sourcing: Steven Goff: Global PSD
- Bay Area Independent Publishers Association: San Francisco Bay Area: Phenomenal resource for all aspects of self-publishing!
- Independent Book Publishers Association
- California Writers Club: branches all over California
- Association of Publishers for Special Sales
- Audio Publishers Association
- Theatre Bay Area
Marin County Local Services (not necessarily related to publishing)
Health & Wellness:
- Chiropractic: Stabile Chiropractic
- Acupuncture: Conde Freeman, Center for Health & Happiness
- Advanced Care for Joints and Muscles: Thor Hanson, Myofascial Release Center of Marin
- Nutrition: Isagenix: Solutions for Nutrional Cleansing, Weight Loss, Performance, Healthy Aging, Wealth Creation
- Healing Massage: Laurie Rodriggs, Hands of Energy: 415-250-8357
Music & More:
- Classical Composition: John Geist: 415-491-0818
- Piano Tuning: John Geist: 415-491-0818
- Brass Instructor: Ezra Palmer-Persen: 415-850-9314
Business & Financial Services:
- Computer IT: Michael Luchino: 415-847-2999
- CPA/Taxes: Ric Schneider: 415-507-1747
- Insurance: Jim Sciaroni, Tamalpa Insurance Services: 415-699-1357
- Mortgage Banker: Dave Devlin, All California Mortgage: 415-925-5225 ext 276
- Financial Planner: Mitchell Marriott: 415-721-0275
- Real Estate Broker Associate: John Zeiter, Decker Bullock Sotheby’s International: 415-720-1515
Trades & Related:
- Landscaping, Stonework, Water Features: Nick Young, Sequoia Landscape: 415-388-5820
- Architecture: Sharon Kovalsky: 917-593-4142
- Flooring: Bill Powell, 123 Floor: 415-485-1230
- Moving: Ian Jacobs, Good Green Moving, 415-261-5293
- Litigation, Personal Injury: Shelley Ann Kramer: 415-453-4685
- Litigation, Real Estate, Appelate, Criminal Defense: Jamie Lee Moore: 415-272-2772
- Estate Planning: Hilary Spaulding Namnath, 415-215-5769
Always more to come as my trusted network grows!
If you need a referral, let us know and we can discuss your needs so we know who to best refer.