We at Pro Audio Voices are committed to developing relationships with professionals in a range of fields. We want to be your source of excellent referrals to professional services and products that you need. We only refer to professionals that have earned our trust. When we direct clients, friends, family, and anyone else looking for a referral to one of these providers, we are confident they will be well served. This list is provided as a service to you. Out of professional courtesy, we’d appreciate it if you let them know that you found them through Becky Parker Geist and Pro Audio Voices.
- Book Cover Design: John Byrne Barry
- Book Cover Image Conversion for Audiobooks: Andy Parker
- Website Design & Security: Jeffrey Samorano, WPinOneClick
- Promotional & Book Jacket Copy: Rosina Wilson, 415-479-7367
- Social Media packages & Author Training: BooksGoSocial
- Social Media Management & Implementation, Ads: Resonate Social
Book Shepherding and Project Management
- Ruth Schwartz, “book midwife”
- Ari Rios, Laughing Tiger Studio, San Rafael, CA – Music production, recording, mixing, & mastering
Writing & Editing
- Editors: David Colin Carr (developmental/structural), Lindsey Salatka, Rosina Wilson—we know many!
- Ghost Writing: Laine Cunningham, Writer’s Resource From creation to contract, Laine coaches writers through writing their own books or ghostwrites for them. She also helps edit, rewrite, restructure and pitch the final versions to publishers. From self-help, business and technical topics for the mainstream to nearly all the fiction categories, Laine helps self-publishing authors produce their books and adjunct products. Through her network of referrals, Laine has helped her clients receive contracts with top agents and publishers. Laine also helps with the pitch process, including query letters, book proposals, and lists of agents/publishers tailored to the author’s short- and long-term needs.
- Book Proposals: Laine Cunningham, Writer’s Resource
- Translation: Philip Auerbach, Auerbach International Inc.: 415-592-0042
- Writing Coach: Lindsey Salatka, Laura Davis
Photography & Videography
- Portraits, Products, Architecture, Non-profit Work: Trevor Henley, Henley Photography
- Wildlife, Fine Art: Nita Winter and Rob Badger
- Documentary, Film, TV, Commercial, Theatrical Performance: Jim Parker, Riverview Studios
eBook & Enhanced eBook Conversion
- Steven Goff: Managing Director of Global PSD, the best source for printing, sourcing and development. He also manages Channel Photographics, publishers of beautiful books requiring exceptional printing for photos and great art. Steven can also help you with beautiful enhanced ebooks.
Printing, Sourcing, Duplication
- Printing: Steven Goff: Global PSD: The best source for printing, sourcing and development. He also manages Channel Photographics, publishers of beautiful books requiring exceptional printing for photos and great art.
- Print Broker: Lorna Johnson
- Sourcing: Steven Goff: Global PSD
- Bay Area Independent Publishers Association: San Francisco Bay Area: Phenomenal resource for all aspects of self-publishing!
- Independent Book Publishers Association
- Association of Publishers for Special Sales
- Audio Publishers Association
- SCBWI: Society of Children’s Book Writers & Illustrators
- More Business More Life: Steve Napolitan
- Business Coaching: Linda Anderson: Prosperity Circles
- Intellectual Property Law & Literary Estate Planning: Kelley Way
- Copyright and Permissions: Daniel Miller
Always more to come as my trusted network grows!
If you need a referral, let us know and we can discuss your needs so we know who to best refer.