Here’s how it works:
If Pro Audio Voices produced your audiobook:
- We will likely already have your audio files (if it was several years ago, double check with us).
- We will also probably have your cover image
If Pro Audio Voices did NOT produce your audiobook:
- We will not have your audio files so you will need to provide them. If you’re not sure how to get your files, let us know and we may be able to help.
- Provide your audiobook cover image.
In either of the above cases, here’s what else you need to know:
- You choose the segments to be featured in each audiogram, 30s – 1m each is ideal
- Once you have placed your order, we’ll send a form requesting the information we need to make your audiograms.
- Audio files for the chapters we are using excerpts from, if we do not already have them.
- Image: The cover image for your audiobook is most typical
- Timestamps of the audio you want featured (or alternatively, your manuscript with requested text highlighted for each audiogram. This is approximately 75 words for each.)
Our biggest goal at Pro Audio Voices is to see our author community reaching their goals.