- Lisa Peterson, after surviving and overcoming many years of abuse, has the will and determination to raise her children to be respectful and successful citizens. She shares her own experience of teaching them how to handle life's many difficulties, to overcome their challenges, and to achieve their goals in life. Lisa encourages teaching them how important it is to pray, an essential component of a good and upright Christian life. Prayer helps them to see clearly and understand the different challenges that they may face with other children, helps prepare them for college and for a brighter future. Written by: Lisa Peterson Narrated by: Becky Parker Length: 2 hrs and 20 mins GET THIS FREE in exchange for a review on Audible! Email us for a special code for your free copy. Limited number available.
- Teenagers face difficult choices. As teenagers go about raising themselves, they need to know the consequences of their decisions.
- Audiobook of the intriguing true story of Pam Evans, who has been married and divorced more times than she wants to admit and has lived to tell the tale – with honesty, humor and a heartfelt message for her readers. Pam coaches her clients to first envision the life they want and then integrate their desired partner into their flexible plan. Narrated by:
- Written by: Narrated by: Length: 3 hrs and 17 mins Format: UnabridgedSally Fletcher, expert harpist, explains how to choose specific music for a wide variety of conditions and states of mind. The right music can aid healing, change your mood, reduce pain, help you sleep, improve your love life, increase your intelligence, help you relax, and lift you up spiritually. Music, Healing and Harmony is filled with research and fascinating stories.FREE with a 30-day Trial Membership at Audible!
I found SO much valuable information in this book - stuff we all need to know about!
- Narrated by:
- Produced by Pro Audio Voices
- Length: 2 hrs and 27 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook