The fall 2019 Nonfiction Writers Conference returns November 7-8, 2019.This event is completely virtual—all sessions conducted via webinar—no travel is required!
Speakers for NFWC include:
- Barbara Winter – Live Q&A with the author of Making a Living Without a Job
- Matthew Bennett – Outselling Bestsellers (he’s sold over 5 million books!)
- Fauzia Burke – DIY Digital Publicity
- Anne Janzer – Host a Profitable Price Promotion
- Henry Devries – Speaking to Sell Books
- Lisa Tener – Bulk Book Sales Opportunities
- Paula Rizzo – Marketing with Video
- Stephanie Chandler – Tribe-Building for Authors
Conference Options for NonFiction Writers
Depending on the registration level you choose, attendees can:
- Participate in our popular Ask-a-Pro sessions, complimentary one-on-one consultations with literary agents, publishing and marketing pros, and other industry experts (delivered by phone or Skype).
- Join our private, attendees-only Facebook group.
- Download bonus material, available as soon as you register.
- Receive event replay recordings (audio and video) and typed transcripts.
- Add membership in the Nonfiction Authors Association (optional).
Nonfiction Authors Association: Transforming writers into successful authors
The Nonfiction Writers Conference is brought to you by the Nonfiction Authors Association, a vibrant educational community for writers. Becky Parker Geist will be launching the North Bay local chapter soon.
If you’re ready to accelerate your author career, pull up a seat on your couch and join us for this powerful event!
Details and registration: Click here to visit NFWC.
Early Bird discount code available only until October 11, so act now!