FREE with a 30-day Trial Membership at Audible!
- Written by: Narrated by: Length: 12 hrs and 3 mins Format: Unabridged Audiobook Whispersync for Voice-ready One 16-year-old girl versus a plague of beasts. Can a 16-year-old girl stem the tide of a lycanthropocalypse? When three younger boys show up on Mia's doorstep, naked and on the run, she is drawn into a shadow world where a series of strange disappearances heralds a slowly spreading plague of lycanthropy. Mia must save the three orphaned boys from their brutal Alpha, a man-beast who believes humans are food. A war is brewing for the top of the food chain.
- Narrated by:
- Produced by Pro Audio Voices
- Length: 2 hrs and 27 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Written by: Narrated by: Length: 3 hrs and 17 mins Format: UnabridgedSally Fletcher, expert harpist, explains how to choose specific music for a wide variety of conditions and states of mind. The right music can aid healing, change your mood, reduce pain, help you sleep, improve your love life, increase your intelligence, help you relax, and lift you up spiritually. Music, Healing and Harmony is filled with research and fascinating stories.FREE with a 30-day Trial Membership at Audible!
I found SO much valuable information in this book - stuff we all need to know about!
- Audiobook of the intriguing true story of Pam Evans, who has been married and divorced more times than she wants to admit and has lived to tell the tale – with honesty, humor and a heartfelt message for her readers. Pam coaches her clients to first envision the life they want and then integrate their desired partner into their flexible plan. Narrated by:
- Teenagers face difficult choices. As teenagers go about raising themselves, they need to know the consequences of their decisions.