- Stage play script Cast: 4 M; 3 F (2M 50's; 1M 20's; 1M 30's; 1F 50's; 2F 20's) Setting: 1969; internal, single, multi-room set Complex and well-developed characters, as well as valuable and universal themes, make this play an excellent choice for professional and community productions.
- A gripping thriller with a soulful, uplifting undercurrent: a must-listen! “DOUBLE WOW!!!!!"
- Can the Highlands survive a gifted soul with a tendency toward mischief? Leonce MacPherson became chieftain after a Norman slaughtered his father and clansmen. For two years he raided Northumbria seeking vengeance while a dream woman promises the return of his great sword, stolen in the massacre.
- Super fun fast-paced card game for ages 8 and up!
- This is the no-nonsense guide that will give you everything you need to know about how to pay for long-term care for yourself, Mom or Dad without going broke. Naked in the Nursing Home adroitly weaves together both humor and hard-hitting facts to equip you and your elderly parents for the future. This book is authored by a financial advisor who specializes in working with the elderly and their familes, with new information from two of the leading elder law attorneys in the country.
- The Crow's Nest is a YA tale of high adventure, as seen through the eyes of Will Anchor and his sister, Sara, ages 11 and 13. The year is 2049 and civilization, as we know it, has been brought to its knees, yet life struggles on, with promise for the future. This story is a timely, upbeat, and wholesome adventure. It is a down-to-earth odyssey that breaks new ground and has appeal for all ages. Recipient of an Honorable Mention in the 2010 Green Book Festival.
- This delectable book is written in colorful rhyme that will have you licking your lips for a taste of these yummy pies! The delightful pigs are certainly enjoying them! Decidedly delicious audio by Becky at Pro Audio Voices! Ms. Posey Pig is a Southern belle who loves Peach Pie and Paddy, just won the "Golden Potholder Award for his Rhubarb Pie. Meet all twelve Pie Bakers and Pie Tasters, based on seasons of their pie ingredients.
Written by Susan Pace-Koch
- Written by: Narrated by: Length: 10 hrs and 23 mins Format: Unabridged When zombie exterminator Neeta Lyffe gets sued because a zombie she set afire stumbles onto a lawyer's back porch, she needs money, fast. So she agrees to train apprentice exterminators in a reality TV show that makes Survivor look like a game of tag. But that's nothing compared to having to deal with crazy directors, bickering contestants and paparazzi. Can she keep her ratings up, her bills paid and her apprentices alive and still keep her sanity?FREE with a 30-day Trial Membership at Audible!
I had a BLAST producing this audiobook! SO fun and SO well written that even those who may have an aversion to the zombie genre (as I admittedly had until this) will thoroughly enjoy! There were times I was laughing so hard in the sound booth I had to pull myself together before I could continue.
- Written by:FREE with a 30-day Trial Membership at Audible!
- Written by: Narrated by: Length: 12 hrs and 3 mins Format: Unabridged Audiobook Whispersync for Voice-ready One 16-year-old girl versus a plague of beasts. Can a 16-year-old girl stem the tide of a lycanthropocalypse? When three younger boys show up on Mia's doorstep, naked and on the run, she is drawn into a shadow world where a series of strange disappearances heralds a slowly spreading plague of lycanthropy. Mia must save the three orphaned boys from their brutal Alpha, a man-beast who believes humans are food. A war is brewing for the top of the food chain.FREE with a 30-day Trial Membership at Audible!
I was really impressed by the quality of Travis' book and the way he has used the werewolf genre to cover some timeless issues of what it's like being a teenager with the challenges of becoming independent from parents, dealing with grief and loss, developing self-confidence, sexuality and restraint. He managed to touch on so many pertinent themes all in the context of an adventurous fantasy sci-fi werewolf story. Well done!
- Narrated by:
- Produced by Pro Audio Voices
- Length: 2 hrs and 27 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Written by: Narrated by: Length: 3 hrs and 17 mins Format: UnabridgedSally Fletcher, expert harpist, explains how to choose specific music for a wide variety of conditions and states of mind. The right music can aid healing, change your mood, reduce pain, help you sleep, improve your love life, increase your intelligence, help you relax, and lift you up spiritually. Music, Healing and Harmony is filled with research and fascinating stories.FREE with a 30-day Trial Membership at Audible!
I found SO much valuable information in this book - stuff we all need to know about!
- Audiobook of the intriguing true story of Pam Evans, who has been married and divorced more times than she wants to admit and has lived to tell the tale – with honesty, humor and a heartfelt message for her readers. Pam coaches her clients to first envision the life they want and then integrate their desired partner into their flexible plan. Narrated by:
- Teenagers face difficult choices. As teenagers go about raising themselves, they need to know the consequences of their decisions.