"This is a MUST Listen!""This riveting and exciting romp will keep you completely and thoroughly engaged with your imagination running wild! Think 'Cosmic Cowboy Meets Starman at the Grand Ole Opry'! Am unforgettable, good time! This wonderful story is a rollicking intergalactic caper and romance, set in the epicenter of country music, Nashville, Tennessee. With a superb time honored story of discovery and love, this audio book will appeal to anyone with a passion for excitement and a heart for romance. Cosmic Cowboy The Musical has everything in it that you want from an audio book--an excellent plot with twists and turns that keeps you on your toes, excellent character development, interpersonal friction, a difficult problem to resolve and an ending that is both surprising and satisfying, with hope for a sequel! But what sets this book apart are all the great songs, interspersed throughout--songs which perfectly reveal and mirror the deepest thoughts and feelings of the characters in this wonderful Nashville romp! Whether you're a country music fan or a UFO/Alien aficionado, you're going to thoroughly enjoy this story! In fact, you'll love it--I did! This is an excellent book--I'd love to see it made into a movie!" - Leslie F.
- Audiobook of sci-fi musical romantic comedy Cosmic Cowboy the Musical by JD West produced by Pro Audio Voices, now available at audiobook retailers and libraries A zany musical comedy, touching love story, and fast-paced adventure thriller combined with “Elvis Presley meets Star Wars” plot twists. Cosmic Cowboy the Musical stars the love-struck alien Prince Remo, from faraway Planet Vegas (complete with glowing blue-grey skin and personal flying saucer), and the object of his adoration, aspiring Nashville country singer Jenna Lee Jenkins. When Remo comes to town, the Nashville music scene goes wild - and so does Jenna's sleazy manager, Lance. Can Remo get the girl and Lance get the gigs - or will the men in black get to the alien first? Get ready for a rockin' good time! The first-ever completely integrated, full-cast musical screenplay converted into audiobook format, Cosmic Cowboy the Musical features 11 of West’s original, soundtrack-ready songs (“UFO” and “Don’t Offer Me the Moon and Stars”, for example), plus Hollywood-quality sound effects. In a glowing testimonial, Maureen Millen, an award-winning and Emmy-nominated TV producer, calls it “a funny and joyful masterpiece with fantastic songwriting.” She adds, “(I’ve) never seen/heard anything like it”, and predicts that it will “set the stage for a new genre.” Ready for production as an animated or live-action movie - a sure-fire classic in the making!
- Author: Jonty Olivier Narrators: Jerrilee Geist Audiobook: 1 hr 21 mins Description: Mr. Hyde is no ordinary cat. The boy with whom he lives, and who is also his best friend, knows that Mr. Hyde is a magic cat. A delightful audiobook with music and sound effects to enhance an already delightful story. Audiobook Sample
- Stage play script Cast: 4 M; 3 F (2M 50's; 1M 20's; 1M 30's; 1F 50's; 2F 20's) Setting: 1969; internal, single, multi-room set Complex and well-developed characters, as well as valuable and universal themes, make this play an excellent choice for professional and community productions.
- Author: JoAnn Smith Ainsworth Audiobook: 10 hrs Narrator: Becky Parker Book Description: Just when US WAVE Livvy Delacourt thinks she and her team of psychic Nazi hunters are ready for whatever The Reich can throw at them, Hitler adds to the mix a spy who also happens to be a wizard. Audiobook Sample
- The Crow's Nest is a YA tale of high adventure, as seen through the eyes of Will Anchor and his sister, Sara, ages 11 and 13. The year is 2049 and civilization, as we know it, has been brought to its knees, yet life struggles on, with promise for the future. This story is a timely, upbeat, and wholesome adventure. It is a down-to-earth odyssey that breaks new ground and has appeal for all ages. Recipient of an Honorable Mention in the 2010 Green Book Festival.
- Written by: Narrated by: Length: 3 hrs and 17 mins Format: UnabridgedSally Fletcher, expert harpist, explains how to choose specific music for a wide variety of conditions and states of mind. The right music can aid healing, change your mood, reduce pain, help you sleep, improve your love life, increase your intelligence, help you relax, and lift you up spiritually. Music, Healing and Harmony is filled with research and fascinating stories.FREE with a 30-day Trial Membership at Audible!
I found SO much valuable information in this book - stuff we all need to know about!
- This is the no-nonsense guide that will give you everything you need to know about how to pay for long-term care for yourself, Mom or Dad without going broke. Naked in the Nursing Home adroitly weaves together both humor and hard-hitting facts to equip you and your elderly parents for the future. This book is authored by a financial advisor who specializes in working with the elderly and their familes, with new information from two of the leading elder law attorneys in the country.
- Author: Amy Gorman Narrator: Becky Parker Audiobook: 3 hrs 57 mins Description: Aging Artfully: 12 Profiles: Visual and Performing Artists Aged 85-105 is about the twelve women actively engaged in the arts who inspired this work and about promoting positive healthy aging for the general public. Audiobook Sample