Accelerate your business using social media as a vibrant part of your marketing plan. Based on 18 years’ experience in the field, this book is the only comprehensive resource written by someone with the technical expertise to know what works and the industry knowledge to explain it in a way that makes sense.
With over $150 in additional online resources, this is the book you’ve been waiting for. Tailored specifically to those in “party plan” direct selling businesses, Social Media for Direct Selling Representatives is the first volume in a series of books to help you accelerate your business using social media marketing as a vibrant part of your overall marketing plan. Based on 18 years’ experience in the field and working with companies, this book is the only comprehensive resource written by someone with the technical expertise to know what works and the industry knowledge to explain it in a way that makes sense.
In this volume, you will:
- Learn the best ways to use Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other social networks for business.
- See how best to focus your marketing efforts on serving the needs of your customers and building relationships that last.
- Explore the options for conducting online parties for sales and sponsoring.
- Find out how to best find and convert leads to build your business.
- Get step-by-step how-to instructions for conducting online sales parties through Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Learn how to avoid the common pitfalls of using social media for your direct selling business.
- Be clear about the do’s and don’ts of staying compliant within the direct sales industry, your specific company, and marketing laws.
- And more!
Length: 5 hrs 51 min
5 CDs in set
CD set now available on Amazon.
“This is an EXCELLENT resource not only for the direct selling and network marketing industry, but also for business owners who want to gain insight into ways to leverage social media effectively. Packed with valuable info pertinent to any business. You’ll want to listen to this audiobook many times over and refer back to it as you implement the techniques. Well done and thank you, Karen Clark!! Karen is also a presenter and available to speak at events. “ – Becky Parker Geist, audiobook producer of Social Media for Direct Selling Representatives
|Dimensions||6.5 × 5.5 × .75 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.