This is the no-nonsense guide that will give you everything you need to know about how to pay for long-term care for yourself, Mom or Dad without going broke. Naked in the Nursing Home adroitly weaves together both humor and hard-hitting facts to equip you and your elderly parents for the future. This book is authored by a financial advisor who specializes in working with the elderly and their familes, with new information from two of the leading elder law attorneys in the country.
This book takes a look at the following critical information:
* Defining long-term care in layman’s terms
* Common myths surrounding long-term care costs and options
* How to identify and prevent a family financial crises
* Understanding Medicaid and how to use it to your benefit
* Alternatives in long-term care insurance and tax benefits
* Special benefits for U.S. veterans
Rich with valuable info that we should all look at – BEFORE we regret not doing so sooner. Harold really knows the world of long-term care and the ins and outs everyone should be aware of so they can plan effectively. Not just for themselves, but for the loved ones who otherwise usually get left holding the bag.
Written by: Harold L Lustig
FREE with a 30-day Trial Membership at Audible!