"This is a MUST Listen!""This riveting and exciting romp will keep you completely and thoroughly engaged with your imagination running wild! Think 'Cosmic Cowboy Meets Starman at the Grand Ole Opry'! Am unforgettable, good time! This wonderful story is a rollicking intergalactic caper and romance, set in the epicenter of country music, Nashville, Tennessee. With a superb time honored story of discovery and love, this audio book will appeal to anyone with a passion for excitement and a heart for romance. Cosmic Cowboy The Musical has everything in it that you want from an audio book--an excellent plot with twists and turns that keeps you on your toes, excellent character development, interpersonal friction, a difficult problem to resolve and an ending that is both surprising and satisfying, with hope for a sequel! But what sets this book apart are all the great songs, interspersed throughout--songs which perfectly reveal and mirror the deepest thoughts and feelings of the characters in this wonderful Nashville romp! Whether you're a country music fan or a UFO/Alien aficionado, you're going to thoroughly enjoy this story! In fact, you'll love it--I did! This is an excellent book--I'd love to see it made into a movie!" - Leslie F.
- Audiobook of sci-fi musical romantic comedy Cosmic Cowboy the Musical by JD West produced by Pro Audio Voices, now available at audiobook retailers and libraries A zany musical comedy, touching love story, and fast-paced adventure thriller combined with “Elvis Presley meets Star Wars” plot twists. Cosmic Cowboy the Musical stars the love-struck alien Prince Remo, from faraway Planet Vegas (complete with glowing blue-grey skin and personal flying saucer), and the object of his adoration, aspiring Nashville country singer Jenna Lee Jenkins. When Remo comes to town, the Nashville music scene goes wild - and so does Jenna's sleazy manager, Lance. Can Remo get the girl and Lance get the gigs - or will the men in black get to the alien first? Get ready for a rockin' good time! The first-ever completely integrated, full-cast musical screenplay converted into audiobook format, Cosmic Cowboy the Musical features 11 of West’s original, soundtrack-ready songs (“UFO” and “Don’t Offer Me the Moon and Stars”, for example), plus Hollywood-quality sound effects. In a glowing testimonial, Maureen Millen, an award-winning and Emmy-nominated TV producer, calls it “a funny and joyful masterpiece with fantastic songwriting.” She adds, “(I’ve) never seen/heard anything like it”, and predicts that it will “set the stage for a new genre.” Ready for production as an animated or live-action movie - a sure-fire classic in the making!
- Single 70-minutes session of actor coaching
- Great way to save money when on a limited budget.
- Stage play script Cast: 4 M; 3 F (2M 50's; 1M 20's; 1M 30's; 1F 50's; 2F 20's) Setting: 1969; internal, single, multi-room set Complex and well-developed characters, as well as valuable and universal themes, make this play an excellent choice for professional and community productions.
- This delectable book is written in colorful rhyme that will have you licking your lips for a taste of these yummy pies! The delightful pigs are certainly enjoying them! Decidedly delicious audio by Becky at Pro Audio Voices! Ms. Posey Pig is a Southern belle who loves Peach Pie and Paddy, just won the "Golden Potholder Award for his Rhubarb Pie. Meet all twelve Pie Bakers and Pie Tasters, based on seasons of their pie ingredients.
Written by Susan Pace-Koch
- Written by: Narrated by: Length: 10 hrs and 23 mins Format: Unabridged When zombie exterminator Neeta Lyffe gets sued because a zombie she set afire stumbles onto a lawyer's back porch, she needs money, fast. So she agrees to train apprentice exterminators in a reality TV show that makes Survivor look like a game of tag. But that's nothing compared to having to deal with crazy directors, bickering contestants and paparazzi. Can she keep her ratings up, her bills paid and her apprentices alive and still keep her sanity?FREE with a 30-day Trial Membership at Audible!
I had a BLAST producing this audiobook! SO fun and SO well written that even those who may have an aversion to the zombie genre (as I admittedly had until this) will thoroughly enjoy! There were times I was laughing so hard in the sound booth I had to pull myself together before I could continue.
- Written by:FREE with a 30-day Trial Membership at Audible!
- Written by: Narrated by: Length: 12 hrs and 3 mins Format: Unabridged Audiobook Whispersync for Voice-ready One 16-year-old girl versus a plague of beasts. Can a 16-year-old girl stem the tide of a lycanthropocalypse? When three younger boys show up on Mia's doorstep, naked and on the run, she is drawn into a shadow world where a series of strange disappearances heralds a slowly spreading plague of lycanthropy. Mia must save the three orphaned boys from their brutal Alpha, a man-beast who believes humans are food. A war is brewing for the top of the food chain.FREE with a 30-day Trial Membership at Audible!
I was really impressed by the quality of Travis' book and the way he has used the werewolf genre to cover some timeless issues of what it's like being a teenager with the challenges of becoming independent from parents, dealing with grief and loss, developing self-confidence, sexuality and restraint. He managed to touch on so many pertinent themes all in the context of an adventurous fantasy sci-fi werewolf story. Well done!