FREE with a 30-day Trial Membership at Audible!
- Written by: Narrated by: Length: 10 hrs and 23 mins Format: Unabridged When zombie exterminator Neeta Lyffe gets sued because a zombie she set afire stumbles onto a lawyer's back porch, she needs money, fast. So she agrees to train apprentice exterminators in a reality TV show that makes Survivor look like a game of tag. But that's nothing compared to having to deal with crazy directors, bickering contestants and paparazzi. Can she keep her ratings up, her bills paid and her apprentices alive and still keep her sanity?
- Written by: Narrated by: Length: 12 hrs and 3 mins Format: Unabridged Audiobook Whispersync for Voice-ready One 16-year-old girl versus a plague of beasts. Can a 16-year-old girl stem the tide of a lycanthropocalypse? When three younger boys show up on Mia's doorstep, naked and on the run, she is drawn into a shadow world where a series of strange disappearances heralds a slowly spreading plague of lycanthropy. Mia must save the three orphaned boys from their brutal Alpha, a man-beast who believes humans are food. A war is brewing for the top of the food chain.FREE with a 30-day Trial Membership at Audible!
I was really impressed by the quality of Travis' book and the way he has used the werewolf genre to cover some timeless issues of what it's like being a teenager with the challenges of becoming independent from parents, dealing with grief and loss, developing self-confidence, sexuality and restraint. He managed to touch on so many pertinent themes all in the context of an adventurous fantasy sci-fi werewolf story. Well done!
- Can the Highlands survive a gifted soul with a tendency toward mischief? Leonce MacPherson became chieftain after a Norman slaughtered his father and clansmen. For two years he raided Northumbria seeking vengeance while a dream woman promises the return of his great sword, stolen in the massacre.
- Author: Judith Lucci Audiobook: 9 hrs 47 mins Narrator: Becky Parker Book Description: "Move over Robin Cook – The Queen of New Orleans Medical Thrillers is here!” Do you love the Big Easy? You may feel uneasy when you learn about the City’s sinister underground… Audiobook Sample
- Author: Judith Lucci Audiobook: 10 hrs Narrator: Becky Parker Book Description: With POTUS and members of Congress in the Big Easy for a political convention, an unidentified killer virus in the Crescent City emergency room has physicians baffled, hospital staff frightened, and the CDC on their way to assist. Audiobook Sample