FREE with a 30-day Trial Membership at Audible!
- Written by: Narrated by: Length: 12 hrs and 3 mins Format: Unabridged Audiobook Whispersync for Voice-ready One 16-year-old girl versus a plague of beasts. Can a 16-year-old girl stem the tide of a lycanthropocalypse? When three younger boys show up on Mia's doorstep, naked and on the run, she is drawn into a shadow world where a series of strange disappearances heralds a slowly spreading plague of lycanthropy. Mia must save the three orphaned boys from their brutal Alpha, a man-beast who believes humans are food. A war is brewing for the top of the food chain.
- Written by:FREE with a 30-day Trial Membership at Audible!
- Written by: Narrated by: Length: 10 hrs and 23 mins Format: Unabridged When zombie exterminator Neeta Lyffe gets sued because a zombie she set afire stumbles onto a lawyer's back porch, she needs money, fast. So she agrees to train apprentice exterminators in a reality TV show that makes Survivor look like a game of tag. But that's nothing compared to having to deal with crazy directors, bickering contestants and paparazzi. Can she keep her ratings up, her bills paid and her apprentices alive and still keep her sanity?FREE with a 30-day Trial Membership at Audible!
I had a BLAST producing this audiobook! SO fun and SO well written that even those who may have an aversion to the zombie genre (as I admittedly had until this) will thoroughly enjoy! There were times I was laughing so hard in the sound booth I had to pull myself together before I could continue.
- This delectable book is written in colorful rhyme that will have you licking your lips for a taste of these yummy pies! The delightful pigs are certainly enjoying them! Decidedly delicious audio by Becky at Pro Audio Voices! Ms. Posey Pig is a Southern belle who loves Peach Pie and Paddy, just won the "Golden Potholder Award for his Rhubarb Pie. Meet all twelve Pie Bakers and Pie Tasters, based on seasons of their pie ingredients.
Written by Susan Pace-Koch
- The Crow's Nest is a YA tale of high adventure, as seen through the eyes of Will Anchor and his sister, Sara, ages 11 and 13. The year is 2049 and civilization, as we know it, has been brought to its knees, yet life struggles on, with promise for the future. This story is a timely, upbeat, and wholesome adventure. It is a down-to-earth odyssey that breaks new ground and has appeal for all ages. Recipient of an Honorable Mention in the 2010 Green Book Festival.
- Can the Highlands survive a gifted soul with a tendency toward mischief? Leonce MacPherson became chieftain after a Norman slaughtered his father and clansmen. For two years he raided Northumbria seeking vengeance while a dream woman promises the return of his great sword, stolen in the massacre.