FREE with a 30-day Trial Membership at Audible!
- Written by: Narrated by: Length: 12 hrs and 3 mins Format: Unabridged Audiobook Whispersync for Voice-ready One 16-year-old girl versus a plague of beasts. Can a 16-year-old girl stem the tide of a lycanthropocalypse? When three younger boys show up on Mia's doorstep, naked and on the run, she is drawn into a shadow world where a series of strange disappearances heralds a slowly spreading plague of lycanthropy. Mia must save the three orphaned boys from their brutal Alpha, a man-beast who believes humans are food. A war is brewing for the top of the food chain.
- Written by:FREE with a 30-day Trial Membership at Audible!
- Written by: Narrated by: Length: 10 hrs and 23 mins Format: Unabridged When zombie exterminator Neeta Lyffe gets sued because a zombie she set afire stumbles onto a lawyer's back porch, she needs money, fast. So she agrees to train apprentice exterminators in a reality TV show that makes Survivor look like a game of tag. But that's nothing compared to having to deal with crazy directors, bickering contestants and paparazzi. Can she keep her ratings up, her bills paid and her apprentices alive and still keep her sanity?FREE with a 30-day Trial Membership at Audible!
I had a BLAST producing this audiobook! SO fun and SO well written that even those who may have an aversion to the zombie genre (as I admittedly had until this) will thoroughly enjoy! There were times I was laughing so hard in the sound booth I had to pull myself together before I could continue.
- This delectable book is written in colorful rhyme that will have you licking your lips for a taste of these yummy pies! The delightful pigs are certainly enjoying them! Decidedly delicious audio by Becky at Pro Audio Voices! Ms. Posey Pig is a Southern belle who loves Peach Pie and Paddy, just won the "Golden Potholder Award for his Rhubarb Pie. Meet all twelve Pie Bakers and Pie Tasters, based on seasons of their pie ingredients.
Written by Susan Pace-Koch
- The Crow's Nest is a YA tale of high adventure, as seen through the eyes of Will Anchor and his sister, Sara, ages 11 and 13. The year is 2049 and civilization, as we know it, has been brought to its knees, yet life struggles on, with promise for the future. This story is a timely, upbeat, and wholesome adventure. It is a down-to-earth odyssey that breaks new ground and has appeal for all ages. Recipient of an Honorable Mention in the 2010 Green Book Festival.
- Can the Highlands survive a gifted soul with a tendency toward mischief? Leonce MacPherson became chieftain after a Norman slaughtered his father and clansmen. For two years he raided Northumbria seeking vengeance while a dream woman promises the return of his great sword, stolen in the massacre.
- A gripping thriller with a soulful, uplifting undercurrent: a must-listen! “DOUBLE WOW!!!!!"
- Author: Susan Pace-Koch Audiobook: 8 mins Narrator: Becky Parker Book Description: It's mayhem and merriment in the forest today. Berries are being picked (and eaten), chores may be getting done, or maybe not! This delightful audiobook includes sound effects to really bring the story alive! Audiobook Sample
- Author: JoAnn Smith Ainsworth Audiobook: 10 hrs Narrator: Becky Parker Book Description: Just when US WAVE Livvy Delacourt thinks she and her team of psychic Nazi hunters are ready for whatever The Reich can throw at them, Hitler adds to the mix a spy who also happens to be a wizard. Audiobook Sample
- Author: Judith Lucci Audiobook: 9 hrs 47 mins Narrator: Becky Parker Book Description: "Move over Robin Cook – The Queen of New Orleans Medical Thrillers is here!” Do you love the Big Easy? You may feel uneasy when you learn about the City’s sinister underground… Audiobook Sample
- Author: Judith Lucci Audiobook: 12 hrs 33 mins Narrator: Becky Parker Book Description: LIFE IS NOT EASY IN THE BIG EASY It is hotter than hell in New Orleans and newly promoted Police Commander Jack Francoise is battling horrific crime in the Vieux Carre. Audiobook Sample
- Author: Judith Lucci Audiobook: 10 hrs Narrator: Becky Parker Book Description: With POTUS and members of Congress in the Big Easy for a political convention, an unidentified killer virus in the Crescent City emergency room has physicians baffled, hospital staff frightened, and the CDC on their way to assist. Audiobook Sample
- Author: Dale Arden Narrator: Daniel Rubio Audiobook: 9 hrs 40 mins Description: Lawyer Patrick Brádaigh had it all-the perfect life, wealth, beautiful wife, and children-until he got involved with the mafia. By the time he realizes his mistake, it's too late. Audiobook Sample
- Author: Jennifer & Michael Grais Narrator: Becky Parker Audiobook: 9 hrs 47 mins Description: Christa Cassidy is a teen cowgirl who loves horses more than anything. She is willing to risk everything in order to... Audiobook Sample
- Audiobook of sci-fi musical romantic comedy Cosmic Cowboy the Musical by JD West produced by Pro Audio Voices, now available at audiobook retailers and libraries A zany musical comedy, touching love story, and fast-paced adventure thriller combined with “Elvis Presley meets Star Wars” plot twists. Cosmic Cowboy the Musical stars the love-struck alien Prince Remo, from faraway Planet Vegas (complete with glowing blue-grey skin and personal flying saucer), and the object of his adoration, aspiring Nashville country singer Jenna Lee Jenkins. When Remo comes to town, the Nashville music scene goes wild - and so does Jenna's sleazy manager, Lance. Can Remo get the girl and Lance get the gigs - or will the men in black get to the alien first? Get ready for a rockin' good time! The first-ever completely integrated, full-cast musical screenplay converted into audiobook format, Cosmic Cowboy the Musical features 11 of West’s original, soundtrack-ready songs (“UFO” and “Don’t Offer Me the Moon and Stars”, for example), plus Hollywood-quality sound effects. In a glowing testimonial, Maureen Millen, an award-winning and Emmy-nominated TV producer, calls it “a funny and joyful masterpiece with fantastic songwriting.” She adds, “(I’ve) never seen/heard anything like it”, and predicts that it will “set the stage for a new genre.” Ready for production as an animated or live-action movie - a sure-fire classic in the making!
"This is a MUST Listen!""This riveting and exciting romp will keep you completely and thoroughly engaged with your imagination running wild! Think 'Cosmic Cowboy Meets Starman at the Grand Ole Opry'! Am unforgettable, good time! This wonderful story is a rollicking intergalactic caper and romance, set in the epicenter of country music, Nashville, Tennessee. With a superb time honored story of discovery and love, this audio book will appeal to anyone with a passion for excitement and a heart for romance. Cosmic Cowboy The Musical has everything in it that you want from an audio book--an excellent plot with twists and turns that keeps you on your toes, excellent character development, interpersonal friction, a difficult problem to resolve and an ending that is both surprising and satisfying, with hope for a sequel! But what sets this book apart are all the great songs, interspersed throughout--songs which perfectly reveal and mirror the deepest thoughts and feelings of the characters in this wonderful Nashville romp! Whether you're a country music fan or a UFO/Alien aficionado, you're going to thoroughly enjoy this story! In fact, you'll love it--I did! This is an excellent book--I'd love to see it made into a movie!" - Leslie F.