YES. We are committed to helping authors and publishers succeed with their audiobooks. Becky Parker Geist serves as President of Bay Area Independent Publishers Association (www.BAIPA.org) and understands the challenges facing independently published authors and small publishers. Here are some of the actions we take to help market the audiobooks we produce:
- Featured Author slider on PAV homepage: all the CLIENT needs to do is provide a brief testimonial about the experience of working with us to be included on our home page slider for a minimum of two weeks (usually longer).
- Blog post about audiobook launch (sometimes we will also do some pre-launch blog posts.
- Comment/like/retweet posts you make if you let us know where to find them.
- Post about launch on FaceBook, Twitter, Google+, and often LinkedIn.
- Sometimes we’ll also post on GoodReads (especially if the author is actively promoting there) and/or Pinterest.
- Follow the author/publisher on social media and comment/like/retweet on posts that are building author platform.
- Submit post about launch to BAIPA blog.
- Use word of mouth and BNI referral network to encourage sales.
The more we work together, the better this works. The more active you are on social media and blogging, the better this works.